Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Bible in 90 Days

Are you willing to join me in an adventure?

I am about to embark upon a difficult, but rewarding journey that I have tried, but never completed before.

I have been invited by Mom's Toolbox to participate, along with a group of bloggers, in The Bible in 90 Days program.


Bible in 90 Days


Each of the bloggers participating is committed to sticking with the program, which involves reading 12 pages a day (approximately 1 hour), praying for those involved, and giving away one Bible in 90 Days Bible and participant's guide to make the journey a little easier.

The Bible one reader will win is an NIV Thinline Bible with large print and clearly marked guidelines showing how much to read on which date.

If you would like to win the Bible and participant's guide, simply leave a comment on this post.  I'll be drawing a winner on Saturday and Amy at Mom's Toolbox will need the winner's address by Monday so you will be able to get your materials by the new year.

Let the adventure begin!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing! I also have started many times and never get through the whole thing!

Tabitha T.

laura said...

what a wonderful program! and this Bible would not only be a great "tool" to complete the 90 day timeline, but an amazing gift to pass on to someone else when i've completed it!
kyrie24 at gmail dot com

Ellen said...

Great idea Connie! I'm in.
Ellen

happylittlewonders said...

This sounds like an interesting journey. I too start often, but have yet to finish...

Nicki said...

Sounds like a big commitment, but one I've been wanting to make. I'm in!

Deanna said...

I've also tried but never succeeded--maybe because I was going it alone. With this guide, I know I can finish it!

~carlie~ said...

I'd love to read along with everyone! Thanks for this wonderful giveaway!

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives said...

I'd love to do this. Each year our family reads through the entire Bible, but I would love to do it at an accelerated pace. Maybe even some of the children will join me.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hate to admit it Connie but this
PW has not read it either. I would love to be able to say I had. If I don't win could you post what to read each day so I can read along anyway?

Jerri

Sandy said...

I'm so in!! I very much want to do this.

Wendy said...

This would be great! Thanks!

Amanda T said...

Oooh! Love this!

Jamie said...

This would be such a wonderful encouragement for me! Thanks for the opportunity.

Jamie7987 at aol dot com

Keowdie said...

Fabulous! It's hard to believe it's possible, but I am SO ready for this!!!

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

I've seen this before, and was reluctant to jump in. Honestly, I'm reluctant now as well, but I'm going to do it anyway. With God's help.

Sharon said...

Oh sounds great! I've tried the last two years a few times. Maybe some online encouragement is what I need!

Kelly said...

This is great...thanks!
kzavala
at
tds
dot
net

Jane said...

Do you have to win or buy this program in order to know what the daily readings are?

Amy said...

I would love to win this bible! This sounds like a great thing to do to start off the new year!

Cheryl said...

(grumble, grumble, grumble) I feel led to try this. To be painfully, back-slidingly honest...I don't really wanna. I think it would be very difficult for me to get through the Bible in a year, much less 90 days. I've tried to read the entire Bible before but I usually burn out around Psalms or during the lineage lists. But I feel God gently urging me to try. I've really been seeking him lately, trying to better our relationship and understand his will. This could only help. Sorry to ramble, I'm nervous about taking this on. Is there an official sign-up?

Beth said...

This is a great idea! I'd love to join and try once again to get through the entire Bible!

Tiffany said...

I would love to get this program :)